Thornefall Community

Author Topic: Rather Quiet...  (Read 17730 times)

• Player
  • The One and Only!
    • View Profile
Rather Quiet...
« on: February 13, 2014, 08:14:06 AM »
The forum has gone really quiet, it was only a few weeks ago that we where getting daily visitors maybe 5-10 different registered users who came on to check the forums but now it's myself and maybe 2 others on a good day.

The developers are really quiet and I have seen Ben visit the forums once or twice in the past month which gives me hope that the developers are possibly still working on the game and have just gone quiet on the forums. It would be nice to have a developer post every few days or even a post saying where they're up to on the development side of things even if they've been taking a break. It's just a small thing such as a post from a developer that can give a lot of hope to the players to stick around for longer.

Thank you and best of luck to the developers. :)
I'm always going to be visiting the forums daily, haha.

Cody

• Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Rather Quiet...
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 02:04:13 PM »
The project is not dead! We just get really swamped during our semesters  :-\ we should have a lot to show this summer!

• Player
  • The One and Only!
    • View Profile
Re: Rather Quiet...
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 02:25:57 PM »
The project is not dead! We just get really swamped during our semesters  :-\ we should have a lot to show this summer!

:o
Wooh! That's amazing to hear thank you sooo much for responding. :)
Really hyped now and can't wait for the summer, best of luck to you in your studies. :D