Thornefall Community

Author Topic: My Thoughts & Questions  (Read 3491 times)

Flash

• Player
    • View Profile
My Thoughts & Questions
« on: January 28, 2014, 04:25:16 PM »
I saw the Alpha footage. I fell in-love instantly. This game is the exact stance (probably), that Jagex should have taken with Runescape. I would guess it is safe to assume that this game is heavily inspired by Runescape, judging by the graphics, engine and mechanics. Bravo I say, bravo.

I'm really excited about this, because I'm also assuming that other major factors of the game are going to be Runescape inspired. It's simplicity is beautiful. It makes it better than most other modern games today.

I'm going to ask if the following are similar to Runescape. If they aren't and the data is certain, please explain the difference(s).

Skills (non-combat) - Nothing needed to say here

PvP - Will there be a Wildy? I loved how there was a whole part of the game based on PvP in a wilderness that came with so much risk and reward. Player skulling, etc.

Death Penalty - My favourite part of games and especially Runescape. It seems this game doesn't cater to carebears, which I appreciate. Will this game have a death penalty similar to Runescape. Non-skulled, you drop all but your 3 most valuable. If you are skulled, you lose them all. Perhaps we could incorporate some sort of crime system? I love what this element brings into the game, even indirectly, like making true friends and trust, etc.

There's so much I want to talk about but I'm short on time. I will however, be on these forums every day. I love what you guys are doing here!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 04:28:37 PM by Flash »